in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 15 - 26
| Opening: 2
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil)
Nationality: Any GCC National, Any European National, Any Anglophone National, Any CIS National
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Site Engineering / Projects Mar 7, 2017
1. Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
2. Oversees managers working on client engagements within practice
3. Reviews high-level deliverables across projects
4. Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction
5. Manages project scope and alleviate risks across project
6. Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project/projects under his/her direction
7. Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects
8. Ensure that Site Personnel are conversant with the requirements of QMS and HSE Policies and Procedures.
9. Ensure commercial entitlements are achieved or in place.
10. Involve in project forecasting to ensure optimum utilization of divisions allocated resources.
11. Arrange/train Sub-ordinates.
12. Participate actively in QMS/HSE audits conducted on the project and ensure audit findings are closed out within agreed closeout dates.
Desired Candidate Profile
To provide overall management direction for project and to lead the team from design stage through to the final stages of the project. To monitor project works related to quality, cost, program, and health and safety of operatives and staff under his control
Keyword: Project Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Site Management, Civil Project Management, Contract Management