in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 5 - 10
| Opening: 4
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Site Engineering / Projects Mar 7, 2017
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Manage a section of site operations.
2. Overall knowledge of construction activities and permanent works.
3. Conduct Internal technical meetings.
4. Cost control, awareness, measures and productivity / monitor and report construction productivity.
5. Permanent and temporary material availability in the local market.
6. Management of plant, equipment, material and labour.
7. Lead a team of site engineers.
8. Project resources planning / short term programmes.
9. Identify and deliver the task in a timely and effective manner.
10. Manage design consultant.
11. Manage and control all site engineering functions.
12. Preparation of bar bending schedules.
13. Construction methods rebar, formwork, concrete.
14. Deal with project managers /consultants.
15. Management of construction / shop drawings.
16. Temporary works design and implementation.
17. Manage - NOC procedures.
18. Clearly relay key/critical project information to site management.
Keyword: Site Engineering, Site Management, Site Execution, Site Planning, Civil Engineering Supervisor, Civil Engineering