in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 8 - 15
| Opening: 3
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Site Engineering / Projects Feb 12, 2018
To establish and manage a site workforce capable of construction of product in a safe and diligent manner, to the highest possible standard, on time and in line with predetermined cost.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
3. Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
4. Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
5. Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases.
6. ComplywithSiteManagersresponsibilitiesaslaiddownintheGroup’sHealth, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis.
7. At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
8. Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contributiontotheorganisation’sgoalsandenhancingthereputationofthe company.
9. Liase with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
10. Direct liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control; and report on the same to Contracts Managers/Construction Director.
11. Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
Keyword: Civil Site Engineering, Civil Construction, Construction, Project Coordination, Building Construction, Senior Project Engineer