SENIOR ENGINEER - Utilities
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 5 - 10
Education:Basic - Diploma(Civil), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Site Engineering / Projects May 24, 2018
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Manage a section of site operations.
2. Overall knowledge of construction activities and permanent works.
3. Conduct Internal technical meetings.
4. Cost control, awareness, measures and productivity / monitor and report construction productivity.
5. Permanent and temporary material availability in the local market.
6. Management of plant, equipment, material and labour.
7. Lead a team of site engineers.
8. Project resources planning / short term programmes.
9. Identify and deliver the task in a timely and effective manner.
10. Manage design consultant.
11. Manage and control all site engineering functions.
12. Preparation of bar bending schedules.
13. Construction methods rebar, formwork, concrete.
14. Deal with project managers /consultants.
15. Management of construction / shop drawings.
16. Temporary works design and implementation.
17. Manage - NOC procedures.
18. Clearly relay key/critical project information to site management.
19. Problem solving skills.
20. Produce and monitor material tracking schedules.
21. Implement site QA/QC.
22. Interpret and implement BS, AASHTO, DIN standards.
23. Preparation of ITP's.
24. Maintain site progress records and diaries.
25. Clearly communicate and implement senior management instructions.
26. Manage subcontractors and conducting regular meetings and reviews.
27. Understanding and implementation of QMS procedures.
28. Quantity surveying and estimation.
29. Management of site supervisory staff.
30. Implement site HSE procedures.
31. Communicate site construction procedures.
32. Engineering office and site organization.
33. Produce construction method statements.
34. Raise technical queries.
35. Co-ordinate material deliveries /construction activities.
36. Report preparation.
37. Site inspection with the consultant.
38. Achieve set targets.
39. Work under minimal supervision.
40. Plan construction operations.
41. Monitor and report construction outputs.
42. Co-ordinate and prepare working drawings.
43. Preparation and communication of risk assessments.
Keyword: PROJECT ENGINEER, SENIOR ENGINEER, UTILITIES ENGINEER, ENGINEER UTILITIES