BUILDING DIVISIONAL MANAGER
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 20 - 30plus
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Site Engineering / Projects May 7, 2018
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Managing and mentoring of different project teams ensuing continues supervising and training of staff.
2. Working with Group Managers to analyze actual and projected workload reports and identify staffing needs based on future workload and manpower projections.
3. Supervising Project Managers in their interactions with clients the public and elected officials to ensure compliance with client requirements.
4. Overseeing and assisting Project Managers in developing project work plans, budgeting, achieving project milestones and completing work products.
5. Supervising the preparation of reporting including: Weekly, Monthly and Yearly production reports, project turnaround report, and budget performance reports. Working toward continuous improvement in the areas of project turnaround time and quality.
6. Ensuring Divisional compliance with requirements for incorporating in internal and client databases.
7. Pursuing new project / program opportunities for the division, the service and the firm by maintaining contacts with current and prospective clients.
8. Ensuring Divisional compliance with governmental requirements for financial management, especially in the areas of cost estimating and proposal preparation.
9. Ensuring optimum utilization of in-house supply chain.
10. Ensure requirements and targets of QMS and HSE objectives are met and the procedures are always followed by Divisional representatives.
11. Close liaison with the Estimation department in achieving best/market price for various tenders associated with his department.
12. Ensuring prequalification documents are submitted to prospective clients.
13. Participation in Safety Meetings.
Keyword: OPERATIONS MANAGER, OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, DIVISIONAL HEAD, DEPARTMENT HEAD